Thursday, September 1, 2016

Uggg. And some Ew. And some eye rolling, too.

Him: heyy uu, yur cute af

Him: im mormon and a virgin. I like to get my sexual release through snapchat nudes. Do you?

Me: You are so obviously not mormon then.

Him: haha why?

Me: Research the religion a little. You'll figure it out.

Him: haha right

Me: Good luck in life.


Of course, I figured that af meant something. So I looked that up. Oh my word. The swear word I hate in abbreviated form? Ugggg. And that, of course, was the least of the UGGGGGGGGGGGGGs.

And now a series of gifs to let out the ugggggg-ness.


This

And this

Definitely this

AND this

And especially this


Silver lining: The guy who messaged just before this one at least only hinted at me joining him at a bar he had just discovered. So, proof there are levels of Ugg.


No comments:

Post a Comment