Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Guh-Ross.

Him: Hi

Me: I'm sorry--but your profile shows we have completely opposite aims in life as well as dating.

Him: Thats make me :( you should take a chance

Me: Uh no. I am on here to find someone to marry, not someone who is already married. I want to have children with my husband, not be with someone who doesn't want any more kids. And I want someone who shares the same religious beliefs, not someone who is non-religious.

Seriously?!?!?

Kid you not. His profile said his wife is "bi poler" and no longer needs him. He won't leave her because they have 2 kids, but that he misses kissing. BLECH!!! It is awful that this site has a marital status of "Not Single/Not Looking."

So, yes, there are all kinds on dating sites. But my profile is filled with information clearly stating that what they are looking for is not me.

Oi.

No comments:

Post a Comment