Monday, September 26, 2016

Still Attempting Kindness. Still being proven I should just be rude.

Him: Hello. You have incredibly gorgeous pictures. They really stand out to me. Ever been with a big guy?

Me: I have been on dates with men who are what some may consider big. However, even they were LDS, and that is all I am looking for on this site. However, thank you so much for the compliments, and for reaching out. Good luck in your search.

Him: 8.5 inches beer bottle thick.

Me: You are disgusting. No thank you.

Block!

I will give myself credit that at least in his initial message, I 100% correctly guessed at what he was talking about--if that is credit for being able to spot nastiness now instead of...not nastiness. But I 100% hoped he might be a gentleman, and that if I went in an entirely different direction he would prove to be so. Granted, I can see that I didn't even come close in deflecting the direction the conversation began. I should have been much more plain, but I was still trying to keep up my rules of propriety as far as conversation and words used. No such luck. Now I will finish with an

Ew, gross!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment