Friday, September 23, 2016

That's what I get for being polite

Him: Ok I probably don't have a shot since I'm not LDS. But I did want to say that actor James Franco new movie looks so funny and good.

Me: Yes, sorry. I am only looking to date LDS men--I don't want to waste other men's time.

Him: You totally did talk about the movie lol you are too fool of yourself lol bye lol


Huh?

I talked about the movie? What is he talking about? I don't even know who James Franco is.

And because I don't want to waste other's time I am "fool" of myself?

WHAT?!?!?

And seriously, what all is there to be so lol-ing about?

I often hear of men who cannot handle rejection well. I suppose this guy is a mild case of that, which is still ironic considering he walked into the conversation ready to be rejected.

ug.

No comments:

Post a Comment