Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Red Flags Everywhere

A guy who claimed to be LDS and even an RM. I don't get a lot of those online.

It's just sad when they say they are, and they still don't have similar values and morals as you.

We had exchanged hellos.

Got to what we do for a job.

I had to explain 3 times exactly what my job was.

That could have been a red flag, but others seem to have difficulty with my job title, so I let it go.

He was curious what I did in my job.

I mentioned the various storytimes.

Got a red flag when he thought my Sensory Storytime meant "erotic."

Of course, I explained it meant special needs. He laughed. Or wrote it out: "bwahahahaha."

Red flag number 2.

His next question: "What do you think of making out."

Another red flag. But I still answered. Said I am not a fan, especially as it got me close to being in trouble and getting hurt.

He wanted to know what I meant by trouble.

So I mentioned the recent guy.

And he wanted details.

Um...another red flag.

So I told him a couple of things the guy tried to do to me.

And he wrote out his laugh. "Bwahahahaha."

Red flag!!!!!

So I came right out and said "I'm sorry if you like making out, but I do not. Kissing means something different to me than it does to the men I am meeting. I have compromised before, and I will not do so again."

Within a few minutes, he blocked me.

Good riddance--because I was tired of seeing red!

Really? Really though?

I know there are good, worthy LDS men out there who respect women and have physical boundaries because they understand the importance of it as far as their being Priesthood holders, sons of God, and taking care of God's daughters. Please help me find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment