Monday, August 1, 2016

No way.

Seriously--this is your dating profile bio on an LDS dating site? Uggggggg.

Making love ( sex ) is a must before marriageyou may not like me and that's okay I am member of church but don't fallow all they teach I seen good and bad from many high in the church so I choose I different path with God I seek a women that wants married and a life forever but I also want a women that will date and prove love if we get together in same bed you may not like that and that's your choice but a must is us share same bed even before marriage

I'm so disgusted--you can bet I blocked him after receiving his flirt. Feeling all kinds of ick. Now having to chant to myself all my Love Magnetizing Mantras.

Do you not get that you cannot have a forever marriage in a temple if you are breaking your temple covenants by sleeping together before marriage?! Let's not even go with the fact that I wouldn't date you because of your lack of standards and morals that coincide with my own--I don't date dumb men, either.

Even scarier and sadder is that he probably is having women responding to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment