Tuesday, August 23, 2016

No Words

Him: Hi ___ how are you? You look very pretty

Me: Thank you for the compliment! I am doing very well. How are you?

Him: I'm doing great! How was your day?

Me: My day yesterday was good. No A/C at work, but a good performance for the musical I am in.

Him: What's the musical?

Me: _____

Him: Oh nice, that's way cool

Me: Yes, it has made for a fun summer

Him: We should go on a date sometime

Me: Ok. Let's figure out a time.

Him: What are your plans tonight?

Me: Last night I missed my show's performance to meet Josh Groban.

Him: Haha serious? That's awesome! Are you in trouble now for missing your show?

Me: No. They knew when I auditioned in May that I wouldn't be there, so we planned an understudy.

Him: I see that's cool you met him. Alright question time...favorite song, darkest secret, and person you'd like to meet most

Me: I have hundreds of favorite songs. One of them is "Abigail's Song." I don't know you well enough to share my darkest secret. And I have met quite a few people I have wanted to meet (e.g. Josh Groban), but I would love to meet more general authorities.

Him: Cool cool. Can you go out this week?
Him: Would it be okay if I asked you for your number?

Me: First I need to know if you're LDS or not. I love making friends of any religion, but I am very seroius about dating and finding my best friend to marry in the temple. Since only an active LDS man can give me that, I do not want to waste other men's time.

Him: Yes I am active LDS

Me: Thank you for telling me. I am already booked for this week. Not sure what next week looks like yet. But my # is _____.

Him: Thanks I'll text you.

(Texting)
Him: Hey it's ___

Me: Hi

Him: How was your day?

Me: It was ok. Very much ready for sleep.

Him: Haha same. You're pretty

Me: Thank you

Him: Hey how did your day go?

Me: It was all right. A/C still broken at work so it was pretty miserable by closing. But I got things done and that was good. How was your day?

Him: Mine has been really. Where do you work?

Me: Really what? I work at a library

Him: Haha. Sorry it's been really good

Me: Ah. Good to hear

Him: Lets get married

Me: Don't think so

Him: Ok bye

I question if his being LDS is true. Maybe he is. I don't know. But the silver lining: at least he was asking for something honorable like marriage instead of physical relations before marriage........

No comments:

Post a Comment