Monday, August 1, 2016

Further Adventures in Blocking--with gifs!!!

Him: You're beautiful and totally out of my league but I thought I would hit you up and give it a try​

Me: I am flattered. However I am only looking for men who are active in the LDS faith. But best of luck to you in your search!

Him: I am active in the LDS faith​

Me: And yet you are willing to have sex on the first date?

Him: Ha no I just clicked on something​

Me: Well, you also marked that religion/God is not at all important in your life. I think both of those are important enough questions that the kind of man I'm looking for would take thought and make sure he answered how he honestly felt and believed.

Him: OK well sorry :(​

Me: That's all right. Good luck anyway.

Him: Yeah

Lying won't help you get any closer to "my league."


Block!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Him: Hi, is stealing a sin?​

Me: Yes it is.


Yes. That was the entirety of the conversation.

Two weeks later: Block!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Him: im moving to Utah...how long have u lived there?

Me: This is my 3rd time in Utah. This time I have been here 5 1/2 years.

Him: good, u can show me around


Me: If in a big group, perhaps.

Forward much?!

Block!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Him: There are hardly any single lds women in my ward that are white.​

Me: OK....... ??




After 2 weeks of no further explanation--which I was worried about what it might be, I gratefully received no answer and followed suit of the other guys on this site--

Block!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Him: Great smile ​

Me: Thank you!

Him: Your lips ​

Me: Yes, like most people I have some. Two in fact.

Him: Four.. ​

Me: What?

Him: You have two pair

Me: I'm not certain I follow, unless you are going somewhere completely inappropriate and disgusting.

Him: Well you doI only have one

Me: Yep. You went the inappropriate route. I do not find that attractive in any way, so you can just move on. Thank you.

Him: Good luck

Me: Same to you

Him: Thanks hun

Ug. I just threw up a little. How have I not learned my lesson?!?! As soon as he went from smile to lips, I should have blocked him. I just didn't think he'd go as far in such a horrible direction as he did. Ugggggg and Ewwwwww!

Oh, and "hun?"


BLOCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment