Saturday, August 6, 2016

Another Winner

His Message:
Him: Hi know that I have one of if not the best heart. You have the beauty I seek. I am truly single and need a friend. Please let me know can we converse after reading my profile. Thank you.

So I looked at His Profile:
I know I do not look good. Nor do I have "money" yet. But I am 95% developed to have a very good feeling relationship with a woman; so I am rare; I spent 10 years writing a book on it.

So do you want a Brad Pitt or a me? We all look ugly after 55; so what would you have left? What kind of relationship would you had during all that time? 90% of marriages are bad; more than 50% do not make it (with kids spread out, hate and ...). Out of all the people you know of which truly had happy marriages?

So what do you want? Beauty or Happiness? Money or Contentions? Some people are going to win the lottery, get a person like me. Others may just be satisfied for a very short time; 99% of people. Which one is more rewarding? How many men do you know of spent enough time (like 10 years) to figure it out how to have a good relationship?

If neither of those had been a huge turnoff, his username being something along the lines of being a Love Doctor certainly would have done it on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment