Wednesday, June 22, 2016

You Don't Own Me

Remember the guy from India, the one whose religion is Sikh and thought he would be able to enter an LDS temple? The one who refused to accept that I would only marry an LDS man in an LDS temple? I had hoped it was over. But this morning this came:

Him: If I accept lds , then will u consider me​

Me: I might consider getting to know you. So you can look me up in a couple of years, but I doubt I will be available then.

Him: U aren't going anywhere. God knows for whom I m running on his path. He has to book u for me then and I presume he will do so . He has to do fare justice for me...​

Me: Well that is a rather controlling, possessive statement. No, I am not for you at all. And my Father would never put me with someone so demanding and unable to give me what I want. Do not contact me anymore or I will report you to site administration.

Thankfully this site has a blocking feature as well as a Hide feature--it just took me until now to find it.

But I think I need to go a step further. All these men from other countries being pushy, disrespectful, and refusing to listen to what I am saying? I need to quit the site overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment