Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Uggggg: Conversations on an Online Dating Site

hey wanna new bikini?

Me: What?!

would you like a new bikini? :)

Me: I can't even imagine where this line of questioning is leading, so I'm just going to delete this conversation.

hmm well i would ask you on a hike if you want one

Me: I don't wear them. So there goes that idea.

sad

Me: In many ways

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His opening message:
Have you ever considered dominating a younger man? You're very beautiful.

My ending message:
​I don't think I want to know what you mean by dominating. I am attracted to younger and older men, particularly respectful ones who are LDS. But thank you for the compliment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From a guy that we actually mutually liked each other 

Him: Hello gorgeous LDS woman 😍​
Me: Hi. How are you this evening?

It's been a week. I still haven't received a response. Must have been a terrible evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment