Saturday, June 18, 2016

Being Nice and Honest--It Does Work!

Him: Hey,

Just saw your profile and I think you are really kool. I graduated from MSU and moved to salt lake this June.

I'm used to hanging out with friends a lot during weekends. But moving to salt lake changed my life all of a sudden. I literally don't know anybody in the city and its weird that I have no plans for the weekends.

Hence, I'm trying reaching out to new people to make new friends and get adjusted to life here.

If you are interested, I would love to get to know more about you.

Me: Hello! I am on here to find LDS men to date, not just to hang out. I've been doing the hanging out with men I meet in person as well as online for a few years, and I just don't have time to waste on that anymore. I am looking for something serious.

But welcome to Salt Lake. I am not from here, but have really come to love it. I would recommend joining some MeetUp groups--they are REALLY popular here in Salt Lake and you can join many that correlate with your interests. (I am part of a board game one, an Ultimate one, a theater one, etc.) You will meet people so quickly that way.

I also recommend looking up your nearest LDS Young Single Adult (YSA) ward. Even if you have no interest in the Church, they are always doing scads of activities and you'll make friends quite easily there. Good luck. I hope you come to enjoy Salt Lake as much as I have.

Him: Hello, I totally understand and thank you so much for the information. I'll check it out.

Thank you once again!

Me: You are most welcome

Kindness. Respect. Simply being nice. My Goddess coach was right--if I look for that, I will see those traits around me. And it is reassuring that these men exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment