Thursday, June 23, 2016

Kill It With Kindness--or a Truthful Compliment

Him: Hey can we chat?​

Me: Sorry. I am only on here to meet LDS men.

Him: LDS means??​

Me: It is the abbreviation for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Him: Ohhh okay..  im a Muslim ​

Me: Yes, I saw that. So this won't go anywhere and I don't want to waste your time. Good luck in your search though!

Him: Well thank you. I never judge anyone by his/her religion and race.
Him: Thank you. Just want to say, i saw something special in you so i text u.
Him: Good luck to u too in your search. Take care ​

Me: It isn't necessarily me judging about another's religion. It is that I want to marry in an LDS temple and only an LDS man living the LDS religion who passed the temple worthiness interview can take me there. I used to go on dates with men of other religions, but since it wasn't going to go anywhere from there and I am looking for a serious relationship to lead to marriage, I didn't want to give those men the wrong idea or waste their time. Thank you for being understanding--you are one of the few men on this site who has been kind about and respected my decision.

Him: :) ​I understand ​


See how kindness, respect, and acceptance make this guy more manly and attractive? Very impressive. If I knew him in person I would be trying to find women for him to date. Don't hurt your networking opportunities. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment