Sunday, July 10, 2016

Gross and Unattractive

Him: I want to eat you​

Me: Well, that's not a flattering to me at all. That's rather a turnoff. No thank you.

[It was a few hours until his response, but in the mean time I felt like his first comment had a different meaning, as I have unfortunately been learning lately. So I checked. Yep. So gross. And my response was spot on.]

Him: I like you just kidding with you 
Him: ​I want to see you​

Me: It was an extremely repulsive way to kid with a woman you have never met, and are never going to. I don't wish to see you at all.

Him: Ok, as you like
Him: No problem
Him: Open mind

BLOCK!

Who knows what or who he was referring to with "open mind." But that aside, this poor LDS girl is not enjoying learning about any of these phrases and their meanings that are being flung at her in the dating scene. Not. At. All.

No comments:

Post a Comment