Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Another Night of Disappointment. It will pass.

My Facebook post:

Frustrating that a heart can still break, or just be bruised, when you were fighting to protect it. Well, Tomorrow is a new day--fresh and with no mistakes. And maybe there will be a bend in the road waiting for me. ‪#‎ChannelingAnne‬‪#‎ChannelingPollyanna‬ 
"Ah, John Harmon, you would find out!" - Our Mutual Friend


My explanation:


I am an idiot and didn't let things lie. But at least this time I will have closure that will help me heal within a day or two, rather than ghosting that will have me reeling for weeks on end.


And the best way to look at this, I suppose: if he says that he is too busy time-wise to make efforts for dating even though I said I was willing to work at it, then he is not at the same place in dating as I am. 


So, moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment