Friday, July 15, 2016

7 Brides for 7 Brothers Dating Tips?

Him:  Hi pretty, is really amazing to meet you here. Your picture have said a lot about your beauty and it really gets me attracted, well I would love to get to know more about you if you don’t mind…..hope to hear back from you

[I contemplated going with my new resolve to just immediately block every guy whose profile shows I will not be interested. But I still felt guilty. So I responded.]

Me: Thank you for the compliments, but I'm sorry. Your profile indicates you are not the kind of man I am looking for. Good luck in your dating quest.

Him: oh dats great and you too have a nice day
Him: but if i may ask my dear can you relate to me the kind of man that you are looking for? will like to hear you. hope no offense my dear

Me: You smoke and drink. I am looking for a man who doesn't do either.

Him: hmmmmm interesting my dear
Him: i wish you good luck my dear but dnt just judge from a distance

I am not your dear, honey.

For post title reference, watch the first few seconds of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qaxA5Xa_e0

Millie needs to add in that you don't do that in first communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment