Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What is One to Think

I've had a long day. And the brain is a little burned out from some work stuff. I need fluff. Straight fluff with friends and cheese and chocolate. (Which I did get tonight, so that was awesome.)

But I had been chatting with a guy on a dating site for a couple of days. It came up that we had different religions. He asked if I was only looking for Mormon guys. I admitted that while I am up for conversations and even a couple of dates with men of other faiths, in the long term I would like to find a man who will marry me in the temple. The guy acknowledged that would not be him. I told him it was nice chatting with him and thanked him for it. He returned that, but included 2 Nephi 31:21.

Which I looked up, because I don't have all scriptures memorizes. Sorry. My memory is unfortunately not that good. ;-)

It reads
And now, behold, my beloved brethren, this is the way; and there is none other way nor name given under heaven whereby man can be saved in the kingdom of God. And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is one God, without end. Amen.

....I don't even know what to think about that. Am I suppose to? I mean, I know I'm a girl so we read in so many things when we shouldn't. But I can't help thinking like I should read in to this? If so, my fried brain cannot figure it out.


Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment