Tuesday, September 15, 2015

When It Rains It Pours, Apparently


I'd kind of been on break from dating. For a couple of months anyhow. Meaning I wasn't actively seeking out dates, but I wasn't necessarily turning them down either. I figured my birthday month would be a good time to get back into things, because it would be nice to have a date the same month.  And I was asked on one! A man who waited patiently for 2 months until our schedules worked  out asked me for a date last week.

And tonight I ended up scheduling 2 more dates--and in the same week!

Three dates in 1 month. It's not only exceedingly rare for me, but rather surprising to me considering what an insanely busy time this is for me with all the extra work responsibilities!

Not complaining. Just voicing the amazement.

Some parts--OK, a lot of parts of dating as a mid-single are really frustrating. But I'd rather be having dates than not having any.

No comments:

Post a Comment