Thursday, September 17, 2015

This.

Once in a while we find hilarity in the single world.

(Follow the link. You have to or you just won't get it.)


Can I just tell you how attractive I find a sense of humor, especially one where the person doesn't take themselves (really, that should be themself even if it isn't considered a word) too seriously?

Why can't I find guys like this to go on a date with. We would have so much fun!!! At least, I know I would. I love to laugh. I'd hope I could be just as funny for him.

Anyway. To sum up my reaction--I laughed. A lot. Really enjoyed this take on Tinder (a site I don't bother to use; I prefer LDS Matchup). Really enjoyed his humor.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug. In life you can either laugh at it or cry, laughing is funner and uses less tissue. Good luck out there.

    ReplyDelete