Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Though this lovely night was only a fantasy...

New Year's Eve was a fantasy. A beautiful, one-night only fantasy that I have been re-living ever since and probably will so for another few days.

But I'm trying to remember my barriers. One is that I fantasize too much. So though the night was an unexpected, unbelievable fantasy come to life, that was it. And it is over. I mustn't think beyond what actually happened that night.

The attempts to contest another personal barrier (of thinking I'm invisible, or second choice, or even no choice at all) keep going back and forth, wondering what to do. It's hard to grasp what reality is when you don't know what the full truth of the matter is. But I feel it is safest to simply remember I had a most lovely evening, and that is that. Nothing more, but nothing less either.

So, except for running away, losing my shoe, and having a Prince who was enchanted by me and is now seeking me out, this was my fantasy evening:



Though I think my heart will be free of it when I finally dance in the arms of the man I love who loves me in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment