Sunday, October 2, 2016

Not past feeling. I guess that's good.

I refuse to let another boy make me cry!

At least tonight.

Or, well, by tomorrow morning.

So out of the blue--where in the world did that come from?!?

I haven't felt my heart hurt this badly since Back Door Boy left me for another--or the other--woman. And even then, this feels different. Almost like I am going to be sick.

I am so confused and shocked, all I know to do is cry.

So, ok, I am letting another boy "make me" cry.

And once it is out, I will be fine.

How appropriate--crying during a rainstorm. Thoughts of "Remember When it Rained" and "Just Let Me Cry."

Because that's how it has always worked for me in the past.

I count on that for the future. And remember all the wonderful words I heard in Conference today, so I know it is true. I am happy, even joyful, amidst this randomly where-in-the-world trial.


No comments:

Post a Comment